EKA Masur

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

George B

Jun 15, 2005
I've had my eye on one of these http://www.heinnie.com/cgi-bin/hein...e=eka/masur_lockback.htm&cart_id=116977.32172 for a while, and i just wondered if anyone knows a decent retailer (online). I know heinnie has them, and the price is £40. However i've google'd it and there doesn't appear to be any others at a better price willing to ship to UK (reasonable shipping costs also). Unless of course you guys know of somewhere good, that would beat heinnie's price?? :)

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Sorry mate. I don't know of anywhere else to get one, but I have to say I have one and it is one lovely knife. Buy it and you won't be disappointed. Just live with it and welcome to the many who live in fear of bank statements and credit cards being seen by our partners!
I could always email you a nice pic of the knife.......... :D

George B

Jun 15, 2005
aye the old bank statement is a killer ;-) i will get it from heinnie, and i know from everybodys posts on here that it's a lovely little folder, but only after i've tried exhausting all other options.

Note also, i'm scottish and therefore extremely tight with my cash ;-) you might have guessed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE