EKA folding saw?

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Got one recently but haven't used it yet.
Only bought it 'cos it was £18 (17" version),think they're usually retailing from over £30

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
Barn Owl - sounds like a bargain?!?! I haven't actually owned any EKA gear, but what I've seen always seems well made. Can you say where you got it? I can see why a laplander is favoured by so many - easy to carry/use/open/etc. However, the Viking looks like it would take a minute or two to set-up, but ultimately, be a far better saw. At least that's my impression????

Be interested to hear how you get on with it.

Cheers :)

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Barn Owl - sounds like a bargain?!?! I haven't actually owned any EKA gear, but what I've seen always seems well made. Can you say where you got it? I can see why a laplander is favoured by so many - easy to carry/use/open/etc. However, the Viking looks like it would take a minute or two to set-up, but ultimately, be a far better saw. At least that's my impression????

Be interested to hear how you get on with it.

Cheers :)

Can't remember the name of the company,it was just a search i did and it came from a garden/tool shop.
I do like it though, light, compact and with the 3 types of blade should be very versatile.
I do and have owned many an eka folding knife and can't fault them.
I'll take it out this weekend at a meet for a play.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE