EDC Fire Kit - BushcraftUK special offer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

polymathproducts

Silver Trader
tom.moran: We got the strikers direct from the only factory that makes them in China. Unfortunately, we don't have any spares to sell separately at the moment, but if a lot of interest is shown in them then we'll make sure we order plenty of spares next time.

Cheers,
Luke

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
tom.moran: We got the strikers direct from the only factory that makes them in China. Unfortunately, we don't have any spares to sell separately at the moment, but if a lot of interest is shown in them then we'll make sure we order plenty of spares next time.

If you ordered in some spares I would definitely be interested in a few.

Julia

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Just to say my EDC kit and spares turned up today.
I love it.
Cant wait to get my woodgas stove so I can get out in the woods and have a play.

Thanks again mate.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

polymathproducts

Silver Trader
Have just added a video demo of the EDC Fire Kit to the original post. Filming it was interesting (and damp)!

roger-uk's link is a very reasonable price on the Super Alloy Striker if anyone's looking to buy them separately.

Thanks for everyone's continued support!

Cheers, and best regards,
Luke

polymathproducts

Silver Trader
redbranchwarrior, and everyone wondering where we've gone: We're no longer selling them via the forum as we've stopped our trading activities on here. Although initially it's been great for having a closer interaction with our customers, and very useful feedback on our kits, it's a little bit fiddly for us in terms of admin (just due to the nature of selling products on a forum). We do very much appreciate the support we've had from everyone on here; It's been so helpful in getting our business off the mark!

Thank you all, and see you at this year's Moot!

Cheers,
Luke

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE