EDC Fire Kit - BushcraftUK special offer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

polymathproducts

Silver Trader
Hi, fellow bushcrafters!

Sorry to report that this offer is now closed (as of January 2015) as we've ceased our trading activities on here. This is purely to cut down on the administrative time of processing orders; nothing at all against this great forum and community! Thank you all for your support and understanding!

Cheers, and best regards,
Luke
Polymath Products

Last edited:

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
I wondered if you would put these up as I'd seen them on your eBay page. Was very tempted :eek:

The UCSK is a great little item and has a place in my pack. This would make a great little addition to that as fire is always going to be a high demand need so this kit looks ideal for getting a fire started.

polymathproducts

Silver Trader
Hi all, thank you for the compliments on the kit and questions.
We don't have any thermometer stock to sell separately at present but we may do if there is lots of interest and demand for these?

Good idea for us to sell them as I don't think there is anyone else in the UK selling them at present and these are very accurate liquid filled thermometers unlike some inaccurate air filled ones we have seen on other products.

Best regards,
Sam.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hi all, thank you for the compliments on the kit and questions.
We don't have any thermometer stock to sell separately at present but we may do if there is lots of interest and demand for these?

Good idea for us to sell them as I don't think there is anyone else in the UK selling them at present and these are very accurate liquid filled thermometers unlike some inaccurate air filled ones we have seen on other products.

Best regards,
Sam.

I'd certainly buy at least one as they look like a handy little item to have with you :)

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Can I have one EDC fire kit and one refill please.
In the refill pack is it possible to replace the glow sticks with an extra fire powder vial.

tom.moran

Settler
Nov 16, 2013
Swindon, Wiltshire
mine arrived at some point over the weekend(been away from home) what a well thought out and produced product. im very pleased, especially because i like kendal mint cake

thankyou for the great service

Tom

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
I'm certainly down for one of these, Did someone mention Kendall mint cake? but I'll wait until I'm back home. At the moment I don't know my address, either the hotel or the condo or God willing back home.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Paid Friday, arrived Saturday. Excellent communication from first contact.

Really thoughtfully produced. A really good quality product.

I bought a couple other products at the same time to revamp a kit in my Dartmoor but this and the Survival Kit in a cartridge are so well designed I have left them as is. I can't improve on them.

I was so chuffed I was going to do a mini review of the items I bought at some point.

Keep doing what you are doing Luke.

eneju4yd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Mine arrived today- very impressed.
Quick question though- the instructions state to open, remove the split ring and push the rod through... Is it normal that the bottom section just slips out without having removed the split ring? Mine seems a wee bit loose as it comes out quite easily, leaving all the contents still inside. I wasn't planning on having it on a keyring so no danger of it falling apart as I walk, just curious.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE