Early Morning Encounter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
P

Paul Holtom

With the weather being just fantastic this morning decided to get out early with the camera and get a good walk in. Lucky enough to live close to Woburn deer park and with the rut in full swing the stags had other things on their minds so let you get a bit closer than usual.

1655411209_56a923952b.jpg

1656356866_c8b2dd499d.jpg

By the time I got back was ready for a good big english breakfast and coffee, a great start to the day.

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
Wow lovely photos - nice bit of mist among the trees. How far were you from the stag
and is there no fence between you? I think I'd want a bit of distance between me and
one of those things! I don't think I've welcomed you to the forum yet so hello and
welcome :)

P

Paul Holtom

The stag was about 50m from me, and as its a large deer park with footpaths running through there are no fences. Most of the year you can get knowhere near as close as this but the rut changes things a bit, but you do have to be a bit careful not to get to close.

Strange you should mention the tree's making a good desktop image, set it up yesterday.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE