Dutch bushcraft meeting 11/12 -06-05

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rob Hofman

Mar 3, 2004
Hello,

There will be a Dutch Bushcraft meetup on 11 & 12 june 2005 at Scoutingterrain Gillwell Ada’s Hoeve. Zwolseweg 17 , Ommen in the Netherlands . There will be workshops covering the following subjects.

- Friction fire
- Map and compas use
- Tracking
- Awareness
- Water filtration
- Wood carving
- Preparation of poultry ( ducks) and cooking them without pot
- The use of plants
- Shelterbuilding
- Raft building

You have to bring your own food and camping gear. The price will be as low as possible covering the cost .If anyone is interrested ,please send me a mail for further details , route etc.

Cheers Rob

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Fantastic stuff Rob, I hope it goes well for you over there. Keep us informed of how it goes and if there's anything I can do let me know.

Have a good one
:D

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Sounds very interesting Rob. I look forward to seeing some photos etc. :)

One thing. I know the Dutch speak great English ;) but will it be an issue for people attending who speak only English listening to instructors etc?

Rob Hofman

Mar 3, 2004
Hallo Moonraker,

Most of the talking will be Dutch , but most instructors speak English very well so i think there won't be a problem . It would be nice to have a international bushcraft meeting in Ommen.

Cheers Rob

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Thanks for clarifying that Rob. I am sure it will be a great event and a nice opportunity to get to see how others in the Netherlands learn and practice bushcraft :)

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE