Dusty Moulton Custom Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PeterHW

Forager
Dec 31, 2005
U.K.
SALE WITHDRAWN

This one off piece by Dusty Moulton is made from Devin Thomas Damascus Stainless Steel with a 3.75 inch drop point hunter blade and engraved bosses with fossilised Antler grips and black liners and mosaic pins....it comes with a beautiful hand made sheath done by Dusty with his rawhide basket weave stitching....and compliments the colouring on the grips for a complete pairing.

100_0063.jpg

100_0065.jpg

100_0064.jpg

Perfect condition and beautifully sharp this knife is the top end of what Dusty makes in hunting blades.....these top blades go for $1200 which is £744 at the present exchange rate....in view of Xmas coming up and the need for any knife purchase to be "at least a bargain" and certainly in this case a good investment if looked after ( see my info at the end on the maker ) I am asking £500 which is what it cost me...paypal fees are on me if needed but I would prefer a simple cheque in the post and ship the knife when it clears and I will cover the shipping. It will be sent by RMSD or Airsure and will be tracked and insured and no risk to the buyer until delivered.

A beautiful knife....first to post "I will take it" and it is yours....please send me an e-mail as well or a PM...Thanks.

100_0069.jpg

Here is Dusty's web site http://www.moultonknives.com/mainframe.html

Check out his gallery and the awards he has won and most of all the skill he must have working with such basic tools....I have'nt owned this knife too long.....maybe about 5 years....it has gone up 50% in that time....I wish my house had done as well!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE