DuluthPack / Tatonka / Therm-a-rest

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
For sale...

1 x Therm-a-rest basecamp XL mattress
cheapest I have found = £60 from http://www.theoutdoorshop.com/

This is the largest mat Therm-a-rest sell while still rolling up and it's massively warm and comfortable, probably the best nights sleep I have had on the floor!​

1 x Duluthpack bedroll (Long)
From Duluthpack these are $175 USD + shipping + duty from http://www.duluthpack.com/

This simply is lovely, my M65 fits in the zipped pillow bit, the basecamp XL mat slots in perfectly and the whole thing will roll up with a big issue arctic bag inside, it's bulky but rather nice!​

1 x Tatonka 3m x 3m TC (cotton) tarp
From OutdoorCode these are £47.45 plus ridge line and guy ropes

I like this tarp a lot because it's nearly silent and a very good size, I have included all the guy lines in the stuff sack for it.​

Usually, this would add up to by my calculations £262.45 but as it's been used twice (once by me and once by Bam) I'm selling it for £190 (or a good offer) + postage... but, I would MUCH rather it was collected as it's all rather large.

The reason i'm selling it is that, I now have 1 GIANT tipi (until I get a smaller one) 5 hammocks, 2 bivi bags, this bed roll and 2 tents. In the past year or so of owning the bedroll, it's been used once by me so it makes no sense to keep it.

I will add that it's LOVELY sleeping with this combo though, all the cotton makes no noise and feels like it'll last forever.

Cheers,

Joe

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Oh but you DO need it... hehehe

yeah, I figured the 1st title wasn't going to draw the crowds like "Duluthpack" in big bold letters. We're like deranged magpies aren't we!

It's all going as a job lot anyway, it's a damn good nights sleep but I am usually out with my girlfriend and the tipi is my preference now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE