Duluth Rambler

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Duluth pack arrived - what a cracker!! We're off doing 12 days Greek Island hopping a week on Sunday - no prizes for guessing what I'll be taking for my kit. Plenty big enough & I reckon it'll be OK for a carry on bag with sleazyjet. Happy days!!:cool: Many thanks Chis, a great pack for a great price. In fact,it's on my back as I write with a couple of cushions shoved in - just to get the feel........................

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Duluth pack arrived - what a cracker!! We're off doing 12 days Greek Island hopping a week on Sunday - no prizes for guessing what I'll be taking for my kit. Plenty big enough & I reckon it'll be OK for a carry on bag with sleazyjet. Happy days!!:cool: Many thanks Chis, a great pack for a great price. In fact,it's on my back as I write with a couple of cushions shoved in - just to get the feel........................
And I got some credit back with swmbo ;)
So all good :thumbup: pleasure selling it to you and hope it finally feels settled with you. Have a grand holiday an dunt forget me stick o rock lol. Gud Elth :beer:
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE