Duluth Pack UK retailers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Leone_blanco

Apr 21, 2016
Halifax
I must admit to having a bit of a thing for canvas but try as I may I cannot find a UK stockist for Duluth packs. The last time I paddled and traipsed around the great outdoors Tamarack stocked them but apparently no more. My latest aquisition has been a Frost River Isle Royal pack but I like the look of the Duluth rambler for smaller loads. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
No - unfortunately Tamarack were the only stockist I knew in the UK.
I see they don't list Duluth packs on their website anymore but have you tried speaking to them? I've always found them super helpful and I'm sure they'd help if they could.
However, shipping and import charges for single items might make his uneconomical anyway.
Your best bet might be to post a 'wanted' on this site and keep an eye out on ebay. they do come up occassionally and as they're so hard wearing, they can be good buys second hand.

Leone_blanco

Apr 21, 2016
Halifax
Thanks guys, I've been looking all over and just received my first frost river, the isle Royal I'm now looking to replace my rugged river pack for a summit expedition pack, can't get the Duluth rambler anywhere

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE