Duck commander

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
This isnt a group buy in my eyes but i am ordering aload of stuff off them in a few months and shipping is quite abit so would anybody like anything ordered ? So you dont have to pay the shipping
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'm in :thumbup:
4esy9u7y.jpg

Xl size
e3u4abam.jpg

ezyqy3yq.jpg

mazyru7y.jpg

And of course......bobble head Phil....
u5uzezat.jpg

Let me know when your ready to order 😉 cheers

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
I wouldnt hold yer breath, I had reason to pm him over the gift it on thread, basically asking if he had posted it yet seeing as it was like a couple of weeks back, the reply was not good to say the least, along the lines of I will post it when I can be arsed, chill out, it didnt cost you anything. ... I certainly wouldnt send him any money..

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
Nit-picking again... i said id post it and i will... stop moaning its a free gift this doesnt mean you can moan all you want about it does it... go sit back in your arm chair ! :)
I wouldnt hold yer breath, I had reason to pm him over the gift it on thread, basically asking if he had posted it yet seeing as it was like a couple of weeks back, the reply was not good to say the least, along the lines of I will post it when I can be arsed, chill out, it didnt cost you anything. ... I certainly wouldnt send him any money..

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
And now, proving my point even further, some 20 0dd days since his last post, the total waste of space that is mandos still aint bothered to post it..not that I ever believed he would. Best avoided by all.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE