Drum kit for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Right I have for sale one super deal for you!

Up for sale is 1 full drum kit.

Make: Yamaha
Model/Series: YD rock kit
Colour: Black
Symbols: Solar made by Sabian

Picture 1:

IMG00001-20100705-1540.jpg

Picture 2:

IMG00004-20100705-1540.jpg

There are a few minor marks on this, the most prominent being a small brown mark on one of the symbols where the lacquer has worn off. Otherwise it is in SUPERB used condition as it was barely used!

Cost me £750 new

I'm selling at £400 ONO for QUICK sale! PRICE DROP £300 PRICE DROP £220

Pickup only

Paypal or cash on collection,
Cheers,
Will

Last edited:

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Drooling at the thought, but sadly -no. One day though, my drumming will resume................
Have a bump on me !

Wilderbeast

Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
It's on ebay and hasn't had much interest! Local music shops won't take it because there's so many second hand drum kits around they just don't want it, especially because they take up so much store space. SOMEONE bag a bargain!

Wilderbeast

Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
BUMP! If anyone has a teenage/ young son then you can probably buy their love with this kit.....plus you get to play yourself!

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
thats a bargain, the symbols are worth a lot more than that alone, were you from mate ? i know a drum shop in manchester that will snatch your hand off , otherwise i would put them in the loot, there is a section for second hand drums in there ,
good luck

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE