Dream get aways. (Info)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alexlana

Feb 26, 2014
Merseyside
My dream holiday/getaways includes big foot hunting in Oregon Pacific Northwest or island trecking around Nova Scotia.

Has anyone had any experience doing these? Was thinking about planning a holiday next year so any advice or info would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

DR2501

Forager
Feb 6, 2014
Bristol
Sorry, can't help with yours but here are some of mine:

Canadian north woods
Sweden canoeing and wild camping (doing this year)
Finland - hiking the bear trail (doing next year)
Norway at some point
Kilamanjaro trek
Peru

Alexlana

Feb 26, 2014
Merseyside
Sorry, can't help with yours but here are some of mine:

Canadian north woods
Sweden canoeing and wild camping (doing this year)
Finland - hiking the bear trail (doing next year)
Norway at some point
Kilamanjaro trek
Peru

Damn that's some good plans very lucky. Canadian North woods in spring would be a trip to remember.

I saw a small documentary last year about a couple who walked from Seattle to Alaska took them a year to make it, breath taking it was. I wouldn't even get half way lol.

Thanks for edit also, cheers.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I would have to put a trip to Finland s lake district and getting off the beaten track east of the urals.

DR2501

Forager
Feb 6, 2014
Bristol
Damn that's some good plans very lucky. Canadian North woods in spring would be a trip to remember.

I saw a small documentary last year about a couple who walked from Seattle to Alaska took them a year to make it, breath taking it was. I wouldn't even get half way lol.

Thanks for edit also, cheers.

I bet you'd go further than you think, its amazing what a person can do when they put their minds to it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE