Dragon fire steel

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Once saw a threat picturing some lovely dragon shaped fire steels!

Was wondering if anyone new where to get them!

Feel the need to treat myself (Once the tax rebate arrives)

Thanks for your help

Dave

palmnut

Forager
Aug 1, 2006
N51° W002°
Yes. They're made by firemaker, who is a member here. Look him up in the Members List in the menu above - he has a link to his EBay site there.

I have one of his dragons and can certainly say it is a supurb sparker - to test some newly made char-cloth l lit several practice tinder bundles with it on Friday after work.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
palmnut said:
Yes. They're made by firemaker, who is a member here. Look him up in the Members List in the menu above - he has a link to his EBay site there.

I have one of his dragons and can certainly say it is a supurb sparker - to test some newly made char-cloth l lit several practice tinder bundles with it on Friday after work.

Cheers Buddy

Pignut said:
Once saw a threat picturing some lovely dragon shaped fire steels!

Was wondering if anyone new where to get them!

Feel the need to treat myself (Once the tax rebate arrives)

Thanks for your help

Dave

Hi Dave,

The link you are looking for is this: - http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=16118&highlight=DRAGON+STEEL

I bought 4 of the twisted dragon flavour steels as Christmas presents for my missus, son, dad and myself - firemaker even managed to put our names on them :D

I really can not praise this guys work highly enough. His steel look beautiful and cast very serious sparks.

I could send you some pictures if you want - I would have to dig through my kit though and it might tanke a while :lmao:

Cheers,

Phil.

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I've one of his steels too, a twisted one. He's a superb craftsman and a gent to deal with and his steels throw sparks like nobodys business.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE