DPM Windproof for Swaps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spartan

Forager
Jun 5, 2010
Deepest Darkest Derbyshire
Hi All, I'm after swapping my DPM Windproof, which is brand new and unused.

Specs are Windproof Smock, one of the last windproof smocks to be made in cotton gaberdine ventile with the original style buttons before they went over to that one that has all the mesh lining .

• Windproof Smock, large, Brand new unused (190 /112 cm)
• Nato size 8090/0515
• NSN 8415-99-573-5289
• Treated close weave cotton smock with full length double ended very tough two way nylon zip, it has a roll up hood secured by a cord loop over a button. The zip is covered by a windproof flap secured by Velcro tabs.
• 1 x small pocket on LH sleeve secured by Velcro tab
• 2 x upper chest pockets
• 2 x Zipped Deep Map pockets behind upper pockets, one with pen/pencil tab inside
• 2 x lower pockets
• Chest mounted Rank Slide The pockets are of the pleated bellows type All of the front pockets have fold over tops secured by large artic pattern slotted buttons. The upper front has 2 x internal pockets accessed by zips on the outside of the jacket, as mentioned above

• On the inside the jacket has a waist adjuster cord and a bottom hem cord with 2 toggles
• Water resistant, The jacket itself is treated with both IR reducing agents and water proofing agents that leave it very water resistant , being natural cotton gaberdine ventile it breathes so you don’t get sweaty when working hard with it on.
• Reinforced shoulders and elbows ( double thickness added internally)
• 2 spare buttons on cord inside lower right zip

Brand spanking new condition, completely unused example of the archetypal Windproof.
Not sure how 190/112 equates to normal sizes ?. I have pics which will be up tomorrow.
Again, this smock is completely unused and brand new, I'm after some form of Bail Out Bag, or possibly something pointy :)
Cheers, Spartan

Last edited:

Spartan

Forager
Jun 5, 2010
Well, I remembered I am allowed to post pics, and have done so before,
so here they are.

FujiFinepix32MP495_zps554b93e5.jpg

FujiFinepix32MP499_zpsc12ec3aa.jpg

FujiFinepix32MP490_zps7ccd84ed.jpg

FujiFinepix32MP500_zpsc69f3f40.jpg

The Bail Out Bag I'm after must be able to take at least 3 FN 20 round Mags in the outer pockets.

Spartan

Forager
Jun 5, 2010
No Bail Out Bags sat around doing, and likely to always do, nothing ? Could possibly use a Bag that will take only two FN Mags externally pocketed, if there's room to stash one inside. ;) Cheers

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Would you be tempted by a Cold Steel Mini Bushman? In A1 condition, used once or twice lightly, not been on a stone or strop..............atb mac

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Just a point of clarification- that smock is not made out of gaberdine or ventile- it is the later issue smock made out of polycotton rather than the original 'sas' windproof. Very good smock though, and harder wearing/warmer than the original.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE