Does anyone have or know of any Jobs available in the southwest?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Schism

Jan 8, 2011
Kernow
A change in family cicumstances are forcing us to move back to the southwest. I know it could be a long shot on here but you never know!

Farm worker/ stockman work prefered but will consider anything

Experience with Sheep Cattle pigs Alpaca's Various Tractor work and telehandlers.
Fencing, drystone walling maintenance etc

Accomodation needed if outside cornwall but can find own if i have work garenteed

Can email a CV and give good references on request

Thanks
Tommy

Tommy: Not much help either than a bit of a morale boost I hope! I'm in the Mendips and work mainly in Bath and the surrounds as a landscaper.

People are still spending money, but are just a bit more careful about sploshing out so I have to work on my quotes a lot more and keep them lean and keen.

Lodging, rent and shares are cheap this way as you probably know, but you need to drive as public transport is bordering on rubbish. Try out landscaping companies who need a decent set of hands and the vision that you obviously have.

Good luck brother...........hc

Schism

Jan 8, 2011
Kernow
Tommy: Not much help either than a bit of a morale boost I hope! I'm in the Mendips and work mainly in Bath and the surrounds as a landscaper.

People are still spending money, but are just a bit more careful about sploshing out so I have to work on my quotes a lot more and keep them lean and keen.

Lodging, rent and shares are cheap this way as you probably know, but you need to drive as public transport is bordering on rubbish. Try out landscaping companies who need a decent set of hands and the vision that you obviously have.

Good luck brother...........hc

Strangely enough before i went back on the farms I used to have my own landscaping company in cornwall! and i've just been offerd a house near you in chipping sodbery if i can find work there!

Go for it! The beauty of landscaping is that we get work all year and we have such flexibility. (Just 2 of us)

One project we are laying contempory slate paths, the next glass safety barriers on decking, the next chicken coups, the next hoggin driveways, orchards, veg gardens, the next hazel arches, the next play dens, the next vermin control, the next fences to keep dogs at bay, willow screens, snow clearing, complete make overs, complete take overs, complete renovations, complete restorations, complete demolitions etc etc etc. We don't teeth suck, are client led and have the artistic and physical ability. You get the idea - It's not rocket science for a bloke with your bag of tricks.

You can do all that. And to a better standard than most of the &*£$wits out there in the first place. Me excluded of course!!!

It would be a pleasure to pass on any contacts to you (suppliers etc) when you make the move. Just can't lend you my dog though..............hc

Schism

Jan 8, 2011
Kernow
no need for the dog I've got 5 already!! but thanks for the offer mate if i do go there i'll more than likely take you up on that offer:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE