Do you hunt Rabbit or Pigeon in the South East?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
Hi all,
Bit of a plea for assistance here :sadwavey: .

I'd like to get hold of some simple game like pigeon and/or rabbit to help demonstrate game preparation and cooking to some kids for a volunteering program I'm involved in. Is there anyone in Essex/Suffolk who might be able to provide me with some relatively fresh bunnies or woodies to demonstrate with? I'd need them for the weekend of the 8th Sept.

Can't really promise formal remuneration but you'd get costs, plus a few beers/ciders/pats on the back in thanks. :beerchug:

Cheers,
Neil

moko

Forager
Apr 28, 2005
out there
Hi mate,
I dont think I am going to be of much help but for what its worth I am based near Brighton and shoot a couple of times a month for the pot. There must be other members out there in your neck of the woods who can help you out. Otherwise, check out the saloon bars of a few country pubs in your area and it shouldnt be to difficult to track down someone who ferrets, traps or shoots rabbits. Its to early in the year for more exotic game but you never know whats gonna get offered up ;)

Moko

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE