DIY Bushcrafting gear book

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Hi John

The CD arrived today :) . My PC will not recognise the CD (runs on Vista) but when I tried it on Alisons works laptop (runs on XP) it recognised the disc.

Anyway I have had a quick scan and printed out a hard copy as I am of now of on a Sea cadet Bushcraft course for the weekend.

Some nice ideas in the book from the quick scan I have given it so far and I like the clear drawings. Maybe there is a project or two for my cadets to undertake in it.

I will send the cheque on Monday.

Cheers

George

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
The waiting list is down to about a week for hard copy, and next to nothing for CD versions, so dont be shy of ordering...

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Everyone who ordered a book and sent me their details should, by now, have received their book!
Anyone who ordered and has not yet had the book - please let me know ASAP!
All those who have had their books - please remember to pay! £10 per book....:D
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Future orders should be dealt with more swiftly now I had worked my way through the waiting list....:rolleyes:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Not only have I destroyed the waiting list completely I can now offer

:red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
An emailable PDF version for those poor souls who live outside Britain
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
or who live in Britain but do not want to wait on Snail Mail!

Anyone who has not received their books yet should contact me ASAP
and can anyone who has not yet paid remember to do so......:)

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Just had to say John a cracking book, well worth the wait for the hard copy (got mine the other week) and it's been read back to front and cover to cover.

Whens the updates due for our folders :lmao:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Shameless bump - ideal Xmas prezzies
My long awaited booklet
"A Basic Guide to making your own, Budget, Bushcrafting Equipment" is now available.

14 fully illustrated, step by step projects (using the simplest of tools) plus detailed instructions on seaming etc.

The projects cover - Drybag, stuffsack,Poncho/basha, Giant Basha, Daysack, Canvas "Foraging" Bag, Zipped Bivvi bag, trivet, Billy Can, Hobo Stove, Coconut Mug, Coconut Ladle or water dipper, Soft Leather Storage Pouches, Leather "Possibles" Pouch.
All in A4 format, wipe clean, cover with easily removed pages for ease of working.

All this for only £10 inc P&P!

PM me for more information

D

Dunne

hi there i to would like one who and were do i send the money dunne

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
My booklet
"A Basic Guide to making your own, Budget, Bushcrafting Equipment" is now available.

14 fully illustrated, step by step projects (using the simplest of tools) plus detailed instructions on seaming etc.

The projects cover - Drybag, stuffsack,Poncho/basha, Giant Basha, Daysack, Canvas "Foraging" Bag, Zipped Bivvi bag, trivet, Billy Can, Hobo Stove, Coconut Mug, Coconut Ladle or water dipper, Soft Leather Storage Pouches, Leather "Possibles" Pouch.
All in A4 format, wipe clean cover with easily removed pages for ease of working.

All this for only £10 inc P&P!

PM me for more information

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE