Dirty Harry eat your hear out. Smith and wesson CO2 6" revolver!

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi guys, im just testing the water with this! Here i have my beloved Smith and Wesson CO2 6" revolver. Its is IMMACULATE!. Come in SW original hard case with two 8 shot mags, tin full of pellets and a few gas tubes.

If you want to see any pictures feel free to PM me and ill send a few across :)

Everything you need spec wise is here :)

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Air-Pistol...-10-Shot-Co2-Black-gun-for-sale-gs118909.aspx

The only thing i would be willing to trade this for is a high end air rifle, preferable a multi shot. (no other offer will be considered)

Feel free to PM me with any thoughts! If its still here in a weeks time ill be sticking it back in the draw. :p

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Id be happy to look at any 77. or 22. rifle as long as its in good condition and preferable with scope and bag. :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Point of order - thats based on a Smith 686 - so a .38 / .357 mag chambering. Our Clint used a Smith model 29...in .44 mag. So his heart is safe for now :)

Now these days, the .500S&W is "the most powerful handgun" ...it also needs an absurdly large revolver to shoot in from

stgsaugust_080807a.jpg

(Left to Right) .357 Magnum, .41 Magnum, .44 Magnum, .454 Casull, .480 Ruger, .460 S&W Magnum, .500 S&W Magnum

(gun nerd mode off)

......nice plinker - have a bump!

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
goodjob interesting stuff Red! Id love to have a go on one of the real big boys but id most likely knock myself out on the first round. As you said this is a great full weight plinker!!:)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Not at all, I load and shoot .357 mag from a short carbine. Its a nice full power round. Its a real handful in a 2" snub nose revolver but in a 4" or 6" barrel, its perfectly manageable and actually nice to shoot. In my 18" barrel Marlin its a pussy cat of a round.

If you do find it harsh, .38 special rounds can be shot from the same gun using roughly half the charge (but an identical bullet).

Pop down to your local shooting club that does "gallery rifle" or "long barrel pistol" and have a go - its great fun!

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Ah, but did you know that when they filmed the first "Dirty Harry" movie, the S&W .44 Magnum (Model 29) was so new the movie company couldn't get one, so they actually used a S&W .41 Magnum (Model 57) for a lot of the movie, leaving close-up shots until the correct revolver was available?

Or that Frank Sinatra and John Wayne both turned down the part of Harry Callahan?

Dave - off to get his coat :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE