Detachable Dangley loops

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
P7070027.jpg

If anyone is interested, I'm asking £5 each including p+p best jump in quick or I may start to "doodle" on them:D
best wishes
R.B.
Hiraeth check pms:cool:

Sorry to be awkward and use a different pic to make my selection (this one is a better one and shows the colours off more) can I have the very last one on the right please RB. And please feel free to doodle to your hearts content before you send it :)

PM has been sent as well

Many thanks

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
ok the one on the far left is now also gone as is the second on the left, this leaves 1 still up for grabs

P7070027-1-1.jpg

sorry for the crude edit but it works!:p

so far the following have placed orders:All pending payment

Barn Owl
Mesquite
Redandshane
NatG

Thanks everyone
R.B.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just to say I got my dangler from Red over the weekend. It's a very nicely doddled dangler as well. Nice touch with the S Red I do like :D

Thats a nice idea badger, could you put an oval maillon rapide in the loop so you could make any standard sewn belt sheath into a double dangler?

LP's post leads me onto my question. How do I fit it to a standard sheath if the ring is solid and can't be fixed on through the belt loop on the sheath? Sorry if I seem dumb but I can't work it out looking at your pics.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE