Desparately needed & items for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Here is a john webb (poachers friend) hunting catty.
poachers friend catty now gone

next up we have a really nice hobo hand line. NOW GONE

and next we have a silva type 4/54 british army issue baseplate compass.. as you can see from the photos its in perfect condition.. its also tritium powered for the night illumination hence the radio active badge..it does have nato stock numbers on it and is superbly accurate.. no bubbles etc!!!! just a really nice compass..

012.jpg

013.jpg

next up
U.S. army issue cammenga 3H compass.
this one is very unusual as it ant got any markings on the lid but the underside has all the standard stock numbers etc..
again this is the tritium version and its copper induction damped which means it dont have any liquid to slow the needle. plus when you close the compass there is a locking system for the needle.
the tritium is still very good and bright at night time....
there is the standard compass pouch with this one... and the compass itself is as accurate as my francis barker m88 in my opinion!!!

014.jpg

015.jpg

NEXT UP WE HAVE a real collectors item..
its a legend from a bygone age!!!
a 1960's 70's. aluminium milbro catty frame.. this one is 100% original. just needs elastic and a pouch and hey presto we are kids again!!! (I wish!!!!!)
its got some marks on it etc but what do you expect its an old timer???? now gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next is a lovely reproduction victorian style brass compass in a wooden box the compass lid screws on the top to protect it and when you are using it the lid also screws to the underside to act as a weight to stop your map blowing about... its really heavy and quite a beautiful item...

001.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

Next is a cast iron oval frying pan it has been seasoned but never used.. it is very shallow perhaps i inch deep!!!
and although its long at 14 inches its very slim it only 7 inch across...

next up is a small gas stove made by gelert its tiny and very very powerful...

009.jpg

and finally this is a blacks aluminium anodised kettle. NOW GONE

THE ITEMS i AM LOOKING FOR ARE AS FOLLOWS IN PRIORITY ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE NOTE i AM VERY VERY WILLING TO COMBINE MULTIPLE ITEMS FOR THE ITEMS i HAVE LISTED IN MY WANTS LIST......

(1) GERBER CAMP AXE, MUST BE IN VERY VERY GOOD CONDITION!!!
(1A) VAPALUX M320 IN MILITARY GREEN.. MUST BE WORKING!!!
(1B) FLY FISHING WICKER CREEL......
(2) GRANSFORS BRUKS ONE OF THE SMALLER ONES. AGAIN IN VERY GOOD NICK WITHOUT ANY NICKS!!!!ETC

(3) GERBER GORGE FOLDING SHOVEL...

(4)WOODLORE CLONE...

(5) HUDSON BAY BRASS TINDER BOX.. THE ONE WITH THE MAGNIFYING LENS ON THE LID....

(6)GERBER RECON TORCH...

(7) BOW QUIVER FOR A COMPOUND BOW...

(8) AIR BAND RADIO... OR SCANNER... RADIO...

(9) ETON SCORPION RADIO.....

(10) SMALL WIND UP RADIO, WATER PROOF IF POSSIBLE..

(11) SIGG OVAL BAWTER BOTTLE AND THE CUP WHICH GOES WITH IT.....

(12) TILLEY LAMP MANTLES....

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Ho there. Im interested in the two cattys. What sort of value would you put on them as i have a woodlore clone which was one of the SWC kits. Handled in micarta but no sheath.

Cheers john.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Cammenga compass now gone........
small gas stove now gone to cowboy.....
silva compass now gone also....
but I still have loads upon loads more items which are not listed....
if you have items on my list please send a pm after a reply here...
cheers.......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE