Desert Ghillie boots UK 10.5

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
NOW SOLD

For sale due to a long term ankle/foot injury which isn't going to change, these are available.

A lovely pair of bush boots / desert / Ghillie boots, UK 10.5 Suede leather uppers, lined with pigskin. I did have leather laces in them but they got robbed for something else so only cotton ones present now. Very good used condition as you can see below.......

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Lovely boots for £26 that includes UK delivery and the PayPal fees.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Wiseman

Tenderfoot
Apr 25, 2014
Leeds
Eh? Am I missing something here? (answer: probably, I usually am...)

Tried Goggling "desert boot coy" but it ain't bringing up anything similar :confused:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Apologies Dogoak, this is your sales thread.

These are superb boots that are for sale. Someone is going to get a real bargain.

Can I suggest we take the chatter to pm guys or the clothing and footwear pages?

:)

Last edited:

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Apologies Dogoak, this is your sales thread.

These are superb boots that are for sale. Someone is going to get a real bargain.

Can I suggest we take the chatter to pm guys or the clothing and footwear pages?

:)

Unbelievably still available, £25 inc. postage and fees!

Bartsman

Forager
Jan 5, 2013
Princetown
Hi there,

If these are still available I'd be very happy to take them.

Please PM your PayPal details

Best wishes

S

Sent from my iPhone (which is at the bottom of a blumin' great river) using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE