Derwent Water Today

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Was anybody canoing and fishing on Derwnent Water today

I was with the wife and elderly dad on the launch hopping on and off and walking through the woods etc and spotted a couple of green open canoes with a couple of people that looked more like crafters than the others in kyaks ,at one point I spotted them fishing off one of the islands

Derwent Water was busy but the weather was the best this year warm and sunny

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
Was anybody canoing and fishing on Derwnent Water today

I was with the wife and elderly dad on the launch hopping on and off and walking through the woods etc and spotted a couple of green open canoes with a couple of people that looked more like crafters than the others in kyaks ,at one point I spotted them fishing off one of the islands

Derwent Water was busy but the weather was the best this year warm and sunny

If we were all wearing broad brimmed hats, and there was a little lad in one of the canoes, and you saw us fishing off one of the Lingholme Islands near Nichol End Marina, then that was me, my son and my brother in law. We even caught a fish, which delighted my son, but he wouldn't touch it in case it bit him, even though he'd seen me bash it over the head and my brother in law gut it.

Hope you had a s good a day out as we did, Michael.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
If we were all wearing broad brimmed hats, and there was a little lad in one of the canoes, and you saw us fishing off one of the Lingholme Islands near Nichol End Marina, then that was me, my son and my brother in law. We even caught a fish, which delighted my son, but he wouldn't touch it in case it bit him, even though he'd seen me bash it over the head and my brother in law gut it.

Hope you had a s good a day out as we did, Michael.

We had a cracking day , thought it would be somebody off here

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE