Dell Poweredge sc430 home server

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just testing the water, i have a dell poweredge sc430 home server going spare as i am changing my home setup to include a smaller NAS.

This server is being swapped without hard drives, but the orginal 2x 80G Harddrives can be included dependant on swap offers!! I currently have it setup running 2 x 1TB sata harddrives, but these will be removed.

The model that i am selling is Intel Pentium 4 processor 2.8 GHz, 512 ram. more info can be found here http://support.euro.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/pe430sc/en/ug/x9789aa0.htm

dell-pe-sc430-i1.jpg

The images shown are stock photos, and will take photos of item if there is any intrest. I will be supplying it with no software.

Im intrested in getting hold of a wood burner for a yurt.... karrimor sabre, anything really!! Lets just see what people come up with....!

i am unsure, i bought it from a school within the last six months and i belive they got it three years ago. The very nature of the system means it has many years left, and certainly delivers all my needs with regard to a home server. It can be setup with all of the current home server software including the free unbuntu, freenas etc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE