Delamere July 07 Picture Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Hi all,

Unfortunately most of my photo's were rubbish so I've selected the few that were just about viewable - sorrry.

Of course this thread is open for everyone who has any pics to post them.

Here we go then...

Buster suckers Wayland into some attention...
Delamere&

Goose, corr and the ThingsWeLike clan with the communal fire in the background...
MLNA0005.jpg

Shaun's lad says 'Is it my turn yet Dad?'...
MLNA0059.jpg

Corr, Fishaben and Goose discuss the finer points of jetty lurking...
MLNA0050.jpg

My lads and shauns lass in the canoe...
MLNA0039.jpg

MLNA0038.jpg

Lodian sets out...
MLNA0037.jpg

MLNA0033.jpg

Alex (ThingsWeLike) the natural...
MLNA0032.jpg

Don't be shocked, but here are Nat and Xylaria chatting!
MLNA0023.jpg

Shauns superb firebox in action...
MLNA0018.jpg

The kids around the campfire...
MLNA0016.jpg

fishaben

Jul 17, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
some nice pictures there matt, one of me stood on the small pier on the little "canoeing" pond talking to corr (im in the camo pants with trainers on as boots got wet) and a nice one of our meet organizer goose (on the left) stood next to corr (second picture down) with his cup of coffee, does that cup ever leave goose's hand?? lol
Ben

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
some nice pictures there matt, one of me stood on the small pier on the little "canoeing" pond talking to corr (im in the camo pants with trainers on as boots got wet) and a nice one of our meet organizer goose (on the left) stood next to corr (second picture down) with his cup of coffee, does that cup ever leave goose's hand?? lol
Ben

I am thinking of fitting a cup holder to a canoe, it is difficult to paddle with a cup in one hand and a ciggy in the other!

Who can guess which photo is wayland?:D

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Nice pictures Matt :) you missed me out though :p

Sorrry John,

I did get a shot of your set-up with you sat down but it looked like my camera had been dipped in vaseline mate :(

EDIT: pictures now updated with descriptions, if I have made any mistakes with names etc please let me know.

Sorrry John,

I did get a shot of your set-up with you sat down but it looked like my camera had been dipped in vaseline mate :(

EDIT: pictures now updated with descriptions, if I have made any mistakes with names etc please let me know.

Vaseline ehh , i wont ask what you were up to the night your tent almost burned down then ;)

I had the eggs on toast btw and they were very nice , thanks :)

thingswelike

Forager
Jun 15, 2007
Peak District
Nice photos Matt - I'll stick mine on here too. Maybe some of you can help fill in the blanks of who's who as I'm rubbish with names, let alone usernames!
Thanks again to Goose and eveyone who helped me with my first hammock pitch. We really enjoyed ourselves.

#1 Bushcraft Bookclub at Wayland's impressive pitch. This is on the nice sunny Saturday and we have I think 'Mrs Thingswelike (Sara), Mountain Man (I think), ???, Wayland, Gailainne, ???, Wanderinstar, ???.
bookclub.jpg

#2 Communal area - those parachutes are pretty nifty. We have ???, Graham_S, Addo, Rob
parachute2.jpg

#3 Youngest son;) Jonas trying out my Paradise Double
jonas_in_hammock.jpg

#4 The view from my hammock on Saturday evening.
evening_sun.jpg

#5 Parachute again - on the drizzly Sunday this time. Here are Goose, a glimpse of ???, ???, Graham_S, Wayland, Corr, Mrs Thingswelike (Sara) with Jonas
parachute.jpg

#6 Arty moody shot of Niall at the boating pond/lake
niall_jetty.jpg

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
My youngest had finished junior school that week and we brought his jumpers and burned them as a kind of rites of passage/out with the old thing.

Graham suggested we make some charcloth but they were a nasty poly mix.

I love that last shot there Alex BTW.

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Nice photos. the people under the paracute were, stood up with hat was me, and Rob was sat down to my right.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE