Deerstalker Jackets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Rightie hoo, I'm after a jacket to wear over the top of my Swanni Ranger, been toying with the idea of an M65 fishtail parker and a few others. One of the guy I'm working with has been jammy enough to end up with a spare one of these http://www.country-outdoor-clothing.co.uk/mofcart/deerhunter-nebraska-jackets.html he's selling it for £60 brand new (as in lables still attached). does anyone know much about them and whether they're any good or not?

Cheers

Matt

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
I think deerstalker stuff is quite good Matt. I've looked at their trousers before but not cheap at full price. What are you thinking of using it for? I don't think hteyare very sparkproof for round the fire but waterproof and quite material for hunting/stalking

Bill

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
The other weekend at the meeup I was getting quite cold in the Swannie Ranger, when close to the fire I don't really need it but when standing around talking definately needed something to go over the top. So really not too worried about the fire side of things, more how durable etc they are.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Go for it, I know some people that like them a lot. Not got one myself though.
They have a good rep anyway. £60 for a jacket like that is good value

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE