Deer chasing a Fox!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bluemerle

Nomad
Nov 6, 2010
Essex
Morning Folks

out on morning dog walk, and just witnessed a Fallow Deer chase a Fox out of a spinney, they both leapt over a fence surrounding the woodland and the chase lasted for about 50 metres. The Deer watched the fox vanish into the distance, before she turned and went back into the woodland. i assume she probably has a Fawn in the cover? Never seen this before.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Fantastic, saw what I at first thought were three cats sat on the kerb near our house last right while coming home from a Tesco run, one didn't look quite right, it was a fox? they were no more than a meter between each of them, I stopped and reversed up to look again, the fox just stood up nice and calmly and trotted off in to the wood land behind? all calm and serene, as if it hadn't moved cause i rocked up in the 4.0L beast but just as if it had nothing more to say to the other hunters?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE