DD Tarp 3x3 (Mint) for smaller light weight Tarp + other bits on offer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
Hi All,

Haven't been on here for ages, really got into my airsoft recently including a niche part of it called Milsim which has involved loads of 24 and 36 hour events, as such I need to upgrade my lightweight gear, so my tarp is too big etc for it to be useful.

I need a smaller tarp, ideally a dd tarp S (2.8mby 1.5m) but open to offers if you have something similar but a different brand etc, it does have to be light weight though! Ideally it would be a straight swap with this 3x3 one as it's only be used about 3 times.

Also, I have an axe that I bought off here and have never used it, after storing it for 3 years I should really move it on. It's Gerber and has a removable saw in the handle. It's really sharp! It comes with the standard sheath but I have also made a basic Kydex one for it as well.

I also have a spare Black Merino Wool base layer, size xxl, in good condition, I used it about 3-4 times but not expecting to use this one again as I have some Under Armour gear now which is much more tactitcool!

A silva compass - fairly basic model, perfect condition, pics can be supplied.

Items I am after.

The Small light weight tarp mentioned above, can be any brand but the dd tarp s would be ideal.
A jetboil
A decent headtorch with a red filter.
A big but lightweight bivi bag. (bigger than the standard British army one), preferably goretex or breathable material.

Will combine mutiple items for the right trade or can be topped up with cash.

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
Got an issue DPM basha tarp (the one with tapes that double duties as a stretcher), if that's of interest. It's unissued and is like new.
This is the posh lightweight version, not the crap we got issued in the 80s.
I'll trade for the axe/saw combo.
Let me know. I'll measure it up and weigh it.

Last edited:

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Hi Steve, I have a Terra Nova Adventure 2 tarp if you would be interested in swapping it for the dd tarp?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE