DD jungle hammock, DD underblanket, Carinthia defence 4, Snugpak softie 9

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Hi all, as per title really.

Due to life changes these will not see the light of day so they 'have' to go ( reluctantly )

DD Jungle hammock, used maybe a dozen nights, all intact, no rips, tears or marks, comes with full suspension system.
£65 to your door, inclusive mainland UK only. I will post anywhere but would need to work postage out with buyer. PayPal or bank transfer please. Sold

DD underblanket, excellent condition, no rips, tears or marks LINK

£30 to your door, inclusive mainland UK only. I will post anywhere but would need to work postage out with buyer. PayPal or bank transfer please. Sold

Carinthia Defence 4 ( size 200 large ) A very warm bag, this I've used I will have had it cleaned before posting, as such the price reflects this, other than being used it is in perfect working order with no rips or tears. LINK

£65 to your door, inclusive mainland UK only. I will post anywhere but would need to work postage out with buyer. PayPal or bank transfer please. Sold

Snugpak softie 9 hawk. I bought this second hand but have never used it, in good condition with no rips or tears, comes with compression sack though it has been stored hung up. I know nothing about this range but although it looks like the Softie 9 advertised on Snupak's site I would say it was an older model ? How to find out ? I'll get some pictures up if needed.

£30 to your door, inclusive mainland UK only. I will post anywhere but would need to work postage out with buyer. PayPal or bank transfer please.

Thanks for looking, Mods, if I've done it wrong, please move or alter as needed, thanks.

Last edited:

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
So sorry for the lack of contact this week, last minute work commitment took me away from technology. All sold now. Public apology to those that I had on the edge of the seat, sorry :( Pleased everything got there in the end.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE