DD Frontline Hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
I have a DD Frontline hammock which is Green in colour for sale. It has only been used on a couple of one nighters and so is in excellent condition. It has the rods at each end to hold the Mozzie net and comes with a hammock sleeve.

asking £39 including PayPal and postage UK .now Sold

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2015
Netherlands
I have a DD Frontline hammock which is Green in colour for sale. It has only been used on a couple of one nighters and so is in excellent condition. It has the rods at each end to hold the Mozzie net and comes with a hammock sleeve.

asking £39 including PayPal and postage UK .
Hey Dave, i'm interested, but would you be so kind and send it across the North Sea(to the Netherlands ) :) ? If so, what could be the postage cost?
Thanks in advance for the answer :)
Cheers,

Mike

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Hey Dave, i'm interested, but would you be so kind and send it across the North Sea(to the Netherlands ) :) ? If so, what could be the postage cost?
Thanks in advance for the answer :)
Cheers,

Mike

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hi Mike, no problem sending it across the North Sea. I'll get a quote and let you know the total.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE