Wanted DBK Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Take a deep breath and exhale. The latest YouTube post stated 2023 would see a regular supply of knives.
Yes, but they also said the price has gone up to around €420. I am tempted with the DBK knife, but some thing (price aside) is stopping me....I don't know what it is particularly?

Great egret

Apr 17, 2017
Netherlands
They had some for sale a few weeks ago for patreons so you might sign up as a patreon.
One other thing, the website's shop isn't working at all for me though so I have given up...

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
Yes, but they also said the price has gone up to around €420. I am tempted with the DBK knife, but some thing (price aside) is stopping me....I don't know what it is particularly?
I have a $400 USD knife. It is from a small shop I’ve done business with and become friends. It’s 01 steel, American Hickory scales ro match my bucksaw and axe. It rests in a leather sheath with fire steel.
I have a Mora companion HD , cost me $40
I love both. Truth be told; I don’t think that chunk of firewood being feather stick knows the difference, or cares. No regrets.
But if you have any doubts, listen.

Reactions: Jubei and moley1508

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE