Dave barker/Stuart mitchell collab.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
This knife is a cracker and i considered keeping it for myself. However i think that someone here would likely use it a lot more than me so will put it up for sale.:|

The blade is a dual design by Stuart Mitchell and myself, i drew it, he tweaked it, i changed it etc. it is made of 4 mm O1 with a tapered tang. The blade is a touch over 4" long and around 26-28 mm deep. I can get accurate measurements if you would like them.

The blade itself is slightly hollow ground and is extremely sharp.:O

It is furnished with top quality york gum burl, 4 identical mosaic pins and a brass lined lanyard hole. The wood is finished to 2000 grit paper and treated with junkers rustic oil and black bison wax.

The sheath is a hand sewn and finished vegg tanned sheath( right handed ) made with 3 mm leather, it is wet moulded to this knife and is very secure. I have coated the blade section on the inside of the sheath with leather fat to aid water resistancy and this has beed further sealed with a weak solution of shellack.

This blade is marked with M*B010 as it was the tenth design stuart and i liked best.. the other numbers from 1 -10 are reserved for another project;)

I am looking for £145 for this knife ( excluding paypal fees) postage is encluded in the price.

The knife will be shipped withing 2 days of payment.

Pictures

dbsm.jpg

dbsm1.jpg

The wood in detail

yorkgum.jpg

Thanks for looking..:D

Time allowing i will get some better pics after i have cleaned tape residue from the blade. the blade is actually mirror finished and not mucky as is shown in the pics....

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
While this is pretty, shiny and sharp (frankly my only three requirements of a new toy), I'm not a big fan of this style of handle with specific places for fingers... :p

Looks good though, and I'm surprised it's still around...

ODG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE