Dana Design Bozeman Terraplane Overkil

tamoko

Jun 28, 2009
Zuerich
bushcraftru.com
Dana Design Bozeman "Terraplane Overkil"
Made in USA
7.400ci Large
Loads varied from 15 to 75 pounds (9 – 34 kg)
I am 1.75 and rucksack fit comfortable in min. position, but for someone under 1.70 it will to big.
Bought this 10 years ago, paned for a winter trip with large sleeping bag, fleece, which we haven't done.
Selling because I do not think i have time for long expedition and my knees is not for a long trip.

Overkill versions differed from the standard Astralplane/Terraplane models in that they used black 1000D Cordura nylon(double layer for the sleeping bag compartment, I believe), and featured side access zippers on both sides, as opposed to being a straight toploader with no side access.
It was originally built by request for the Navy SEALS, and designated the M11.
Durability. Unbeatable.
This should be comparable to the Mystery Ranch BDSB made of 500d/1000d Cordura.
The Astralplane OK offers additional hip stabilizer straps, and an integral compression yoke(I made that term up-don't know the official name) on This pack is waterproof except for the zippers.

It is new, big, and it was very expensive special in Europa.

I think for this expedition ruck in new condition CHF 500

DSC02222_zpsc95dac91.jpg

DSC02220_zpsf20a26da.jpg

DSC02221_zps07efb0bd.jpg

Last edited:

tamoko

Jun 28, 2009
Zuerich
bushcraftru.com
Inclusive, i found Wet Rib by Dana Bozeman,
Compatible with all Dana, Mystery Ranch packs.
The Wet Rib is back. This accessory gives instant access to a water bottle, snacks, bear spray; anything you need to get at without removing your pack.
This alone cost $40.

DSC02224_zpsefec4524.jpg

tamoko

Jun 28, 2009
Zuerich
bushcraftru.com
back to sale.
Can not make price reduction more.
This ruck become some rarity, Dana dont make any more, and Mystery Ranch do not make same frame.
Mystery Ranch or Kifaru in this size cost more, but in my experiences this one, is more comfortable as expedition ruck ( More possibilities for fitting customization).
Weight is same, like most modern ruck in this category.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE