Damn Dog ate my...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I had one Labrador, who I only had in our home less than 10 minutes, he ate the top off a pair of hunter wellies, this we found was just the start! He even ate his kennel, from the inside out, the lists is endless but at the end of the day, I loved him to bits.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Let me think... our youngest dog (a cocker spaniel) has so far worked his way through some first edition books which had great personal value to me, 4 cushions including a feather one which we're still finding feathers from 4 months later, power lead to the main PC monitor so close to the converter I couldn't repair it, one leather sofa, two armchairs, innumerable blankets and towels, curtains and the curtains bought to replace the first lot and a load of other stuff I can't remember :rolleyes:

bob_the_baker

May 22, 2012
Swansea
Death toll for the first 11 months of ownership of the lovely Loki (what I can remember) in no particular order:
Crocs - 2 pairs
Vivobarefoot Ra Shoes
20 Cushions (approx)
Duvet * 2
Down filled footstool cushion (very messy)
Lounge Carpet (her finest moment)
Slippers - 3 pairs (including daughters unicorn slippers which I think now makes her some form of undead)

Phone Charger * 2
Power Bank
Headphones * 3
Dog bed * 2
Wobble Kong * 2
Maze dog bowl
Son's hoody
Stereo remote control
She seems to be slowing down a bit now, largely because she's running out of things to eat and we are much better trained at picking up stuff

Attachments

• unicorn.JPG
    unicorn.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Wayne and MartinK9

Sundowner

Jan 21, 2013
Northumberland
I detest a whining dog in the car. So I duly told him off before letting hom go into the woods in which i hadnt been before. 50 yards in and im still thinking if I should throttle him and how........i heard something breaking through thin ice and immediately knew it was him. Fighting through thick tree growth I found a natural pond with thin ice on it. Very deep so he had created a 5 foot channel, swimming up and down and unable to get out. Guess who got in with one leg submerged to get him out??? No prizes for correct replies :emoji_anguished::emoji_anguished:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE