D.B. Bushcrater

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stretch3144

Feb 3, 2009
North Tawton, Devon
SOLD! Hi all,
I need to recoup some cash after buying a Shing Slipjoint Folder this week so I thought I'd take the plunge and advertise my Bushcraft knife here.
It is a D.B. Bushcraft knife (after a bit of research I've found the maker to be David Batstone).
The knife comes with leather sheath with firesteel holder and firesteel with matching handle.
I can't give too much detail as I'm not sure of the details. See the attached photos.
DSC01201.jpg

DSC01202.jpg

DSC01200.jpg

I have owned this knife from new bought at the end of last year but it has not been used other than to strike the firesteel a few times, just to try it out.
I have used a Frost Clipper the last time I went bushcrafting, and it is more than adequate for my needs, hence the sale.
Cost including P&P and PP charges. Royal Mail Special Delivery: £100.00

First PM secures.
I will PM my email address to the buyer.
Any questions, please feel free to ask.
Thanks for looking.

Kikatito

Jun 15, 2009
S. Lanarkshire
i am soooo tempted but don't have any funds until payday at the end of the month...
looks like a really nice bit of gear, best of luck i am totally surprised it aint away yet
best of luck with it,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE