cutters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
lets go with a number system this time for easy identification .

machete/chopper, comes in at a whopping 50cm just under 20" long ...17cm or 6 3/4" handle . 33cm or 13" blade 7cm or 3" at its widest point. it has a differentlial temper to the steel which means its hardest on the cutting edge spring temper on all the non cutting parts , i did this so the blade would bend rather than snap if you or someone was abusing the hell out of it !(imagine a very sharp 13" piece of steel just flying through the air in a random direction) please rememner its a chopper not an axe if you buy it , anything much thicker than your arm is probably to much for it and at your risk , any tanged tool will come apart if you set to on something to thick , so buy an axe if you want to take out the local tree population with it .

made from 4mm o1 tool steel with purple heart wood handle , brass fittings and leather sheath made of thick 3.5mm and 2mm strapping.

i personaly love this but please dont ask me to make one again unless your thinking to spend hundreds theres enough leather for 4 sheaths here and enough steel for 5 knives if i was to make there often i would need a huge up scale on my machines , its been a bitch to make !! so unless your willing to pay much much more than this one dont ask !!

£135 for this which cover postage and fees .its a bargain but i dont want to look at it all through xmass (i will only use it )

"200

nordic style red stag utility knife . 18cm \ 7" total lenght 7cm / 2 3/4" blade o1 blade with rounded spine and high grind. red stag handle with marlee burr leather and buffalo horn caps . 3.5mm leather belt carry . its a chunky knife with a tidy little sheath which is a really good snug fit . intended use field dressing rabbit or small deer , bushcraft stuff what ever you like , nice convineient unoffensive knife .

£45 cover postage and fees

#300 the one socks has been waiting for

lets be gentlemanly about this and let him have first refusal on it !!

ok another monster tool that im not willing to try again with out big budgets for the same reasons as the machete so lets not go on about it ha ha .

just under 13" total length 4" and a but handle . red stag handle with leather liners , brass fittings and 3.5mm sheath and 2mm strapping it has a belt loop but i dont want to know why you might even think of using it .

this has a hard temper and will chop through meath and bone easily , i wish i had this when i was a butcher and personaly get a big smaile out it just holding it ha ha .

£130 covers fees and postage , i know its deer but i cant do them for less .

#400 a 3mm thick o1 fieldcrafter with proper scandi grind .

iv never done one of these before but would happily its great really light and sharp , iv used this on leather work and cutting some new carpet today and its just glides through .a new wood product to me this , its called pink ivory although its more like a re colour , actualy its like a fire effect yellows through to red . brass fittings and standard 3.5mm leather sheath .

£75 which covers post and fees.

this is a weighty and powerful knife but not clumsy 4" drop point hunter , in 5mm o1 tool steel . 4" blade 5" handle giving a total lebgth of 9" .

marlee burr handle with brass fittings .3.5mm leather sheath .

£75 cover postage and fees

#600 mini bowie in red stag, 8" total length with 3" blade of 4mm o1 tool steel. handle is stag with buffaol horn, marell burr and ebony caps . 3.5mm leather sheatn with press stud fitting.

great knife with a really chuncky hand that is really comfortable and a great grip.

£75 which covers fees and postage .

red stag , buffalo horn , leather washers handleed o1 bladed utility ? knife.

total length 8 1/4" , blade 3 1/4 " 2mm leather sheath .

this one is buit to feel great in the hand as i simply got the stag held it until i worked out the best feel then built the knife around that , so it a one off , could loom unusual to some but everyone here who has held it says its very comfortable and secure .

£65 which cover postage and fees .

this crazy one is still here w2 file steel tewmpered down . scandi grind iron guard . stag , marlee burr and buffalo horn handle .

9" total lenght 4.5" blade .

£50 cover fees and postage .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE