Current DPM Gore-Tex and vintage lightweight jacket - free (almost) to a good home

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Xunil

Settler
Jan 21, 2006
North East UK
www.bladesmith.co.uk
Right - I will cover the delivery on these and whoever wants them should post here in the thread first and then follow up by PM.

I will check in later this evening or tomorrow and confirm the details with the individuals concerned and I can mail stuff out on Monday, assuming anyone wants this stuff...

Here is a DPM current British Army issue Gore-Tex overjacket and trousers set (jacket only pictured (obviously :rolleyes:)):

dmp-gore-tex-jacket.jpg

Jacket size:

dpm-label-1.jpg

Trousers size:

dpm-label-2.jpg

They were issued to a chap I know just before he left the army and ended up with me. He reckons he never wore them and, judging from their condition, I believe him.

I would prefer to sell them as a set but will split if necessary. They seem to have a slight mothball smell to them from storage, which is how they arrived to me, but I am sure it will wash out.

Yours for a £10 donation to jojo's daughter's Big Issue Foundation London to Paris Bike Ride 2011 endeavours.

Here is an elderly but sprightly DPM lightweight British Army jacket:

dpm-lightweight.jpg

There is no label on it but I would say it's a large or perhaps a slim XL, if there is such a thing :)

It was given to me by a mate who had just left the army when I was 18 or 19 and now, twenty-odd years later I found it in a box in the loft. He said it was a jungle shirt and for all I know it might well be.

It's in great condition overall with no fraying or damage anywhere; it's more or less as new in fact, and is IMHO much better than the current issue lightweight jacket. I wore it briefly while filming a segment on survival for Channel 4 which was broadcast as part of the award winning Network 7 youth culture show, for those who can remember than long ago...

:)

Yours if you donate a fiver to jojo's daughter's Big Issue Foundation London to Paris Bike Ride 2011 endeavours.

So, first to post in the thread, then follow up with a PM. I will be online this evening when we can work out the details, and you can expect delivery by Tuesday, all things being equal.

Keep your eyes peeled for an auction for the same cause that I will be running soon - coming to a forum near you...

:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE