For Sale Cupboard clear out: Wild Country/Terra Nova Quasar

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

richy3333

Jan 23, 2017
Far north Scoootland
I have for sale the following item. It's not being used so I would like to move it on to a new home. Any questions welcome.

rice includes Paypal fees and postage. For most items I have allowed £10 for postage and will ship by the best method for that figure. If you would like 'better' shipping' - faster, more insurance etc then please just let me know and I'll work out the cost difference.

I'm open to bartering and swaps (with money either way if required). I'm particularly interested in good quality bushcraft knives preferably with a Scandi grind. A DD Superlight jungle hammock. Leatherwork, pouches etc. Or just surprise me!

Quasar Tent.

2 person tent, inner pitches first. 2 porches so lots of storage. Inner pockets for storage. About 3.4Kg in weight. The tent is complete with inner and outer, repair kit, poles and pegs. As per the photo's one of the mesh doors has a small rip in it. It can be easily repaired with the repair kit or a little sewing. It is about 5mm in diameter. The outer fly sheet is NOT damaged at all. It looks as though it happened whilst in storage because the storage bag has the same small hole.

They presently retail at around £650.00 and so I would like £325 incl. UK based purchases only.

Many thanks.

Richy3333
IMG_7505.JPG IMG_7505.JPG IMG_7488.JPG IMG_7489.JPG IMG_7490.JPG IMG_7491.JPG IMG_7493.JPG IMG_7494.JPG IMG_7495.JPG IMG_7496.JPG IMG_7497.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE