Cumbria.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
I recently spent a bit of time tramping around Cumbria, an area I'm not at all familiar with, and a short journey into Northumberland, where I have spent a bit of time. Thoroughly enjoyed it, the weather was good, and I was literally taken aback by how friendly everyone was I/we met along the way. Some good trails around Settle, and views. The train journey from Edinburgh/Carlisle is pain free as well, so I'll be back for some more. Carlisle is most definitely a good central place to start from. Next month, off to the Highlands, I'll Try and remember to take some photos.

large.20190617_121857_kindlephoto-1684996.jpg.30b5bff6cbf6d827d8530667e394ff60.jpg

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Maybe come a little further south next time.
Penrith is a good start to the North Lakes and Kendal (Oxenholme Lake District) has a unreliable link through to Windermere.
Cumbrians are mostly a very friendly bunch and we do enjoy some of the country's most spectacular countryside.
Glad you enjoyed your time here.
Cheers, Simon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE