Crumpler Messenger Bag, Oakley's, Pelicase & other bits....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thorpey0

Aug 28, 2012
Durham
ALL SOLD. Thanks to everyone who has bought from me!

Crumpler 'Cheesy Disco' Messenger Bag in excellent condition. Bombproof construction, they come with a 30 year guarantee. Easily fits a 15" laptop and had loads of other pockets and a waist strap should you want to use it on a bike. PM me for more photos.

£45 posted - NOW £40

IMG_0462.jpg

Genuine Oakely 'Teaspoon' sunglasses - as new with box (a bit bashed up) and cloth bag. Very light tint to lenses, which are scratch free. I can send more photos.

£35 posted - NOW £30
IMG_0487.jpg

Pelicase 1020 - In good used condition, watertight and complete with some foam - I housed my iPhone it but my new one will not fit.
SOLD
IMG_0481.jpg

Olympus WS 650S Digital Voice recorder - Brand new in box
SOLD
IMG_0489.jpgIMG_0489.jpg

Sony MDR NC7 noise cancelling travel headphones that fold up into a small bag, run on 1 x AAA battery, excellent condition.
£10 posted - NOW £8
IMG_0479.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

thorpey0

Aug 28, 2012
Durham
Someone buy the Crumpler or Oakleys and get the headphones free! Or buy all three for £65?

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Have a bump on me.

Crumpler bags are super tough and this would make a great bush bag for someone, if you don't like the logo you may be able to unpick it or cover it with something more to your taste. :)

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I'll take the bag and the shades please.
Despite my location, postage will be to a UK address (I have a drop shipping address) so don't worry about that.
:D
PM Me your PP details and I'll get the funds sent over.

Last edited:

thorpey0

Aug 28, 2012
Durham
cheers Sandbender, that seemed to do the trick. They are TOTALLY bombproof! Just not big enough for me and my commute, gone to a 5.11 Rush 72 with the funds from some sales!

Danceswithhelicopters

Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
ALL SOLD. Thanks to everyone who has bought from me!

Crumpler 'Cheesy Disco' Messenger Bag in excellent condition. Bombproof construction, they come with a 30 year guarantee. Easily fits a 15" laptop and had loads of other pockets and a waist strap should you want to use it on a bike. PM me for more photos.

£45 posted - NOW £40

View attachment 33687

Genuine Oakely 'Teaspoon' sunglasses - as new with box (a bit bashed up) and cloth bag. Very light tint to lenses, which are scratch free. I can send more photos.

£35 posted - NOW £30
View attachment 33688

Pelicase 1020 - In good used condition, watertight and complete with some foam - I housed my iPhone it but my new one will not fit.
SOLD
View attachment 33689

Olympus WS 650S Digital Voice recorder - Brand new in box
SOLD
View attachment 33690View attachment 33690

Sony MDR NC7 noise cancelling travel headphones that fold up into a small bag, run on 1 x AAA battery, excellent condition.
£10 posted - NOW £8
View attachment 33691

Thanks for looking
Hi there
Are the headphones still available? If yes I'll take them.. Just broke mine!
Kevin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE