Cruel but funny

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
LOL... seen that before

Something similar here. I like the comeuppance to a couple of the 'victims' 53 seconds in and the last one :rolleyes::lmao:

[video=youtube;YIkulVaw7cE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIkulVaw7cE[/video]

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I'm an apple user too... My laptop cost me a fortune but is the best computer I have ever owned, my phone is good but has some things I would change and I have yet to find a fault with my iPad after a few years use.

realearner

Forager
Sep 26, 2011
kent
I'm an apple user too... My laptop cost me a fortune but is the best computer I have ever owned, my phone is good but has some things I would change and I have yet to find a fault with my iPad after a few years use.

Got to ditto the above, I'm not into the techie bits and my stuff just works ;)

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
A few years ago, me and a few mate pulled a practical joke on a friends birthday:

Middle of a song every one stood still music faded I looked at my firend an said "Ste, come on wake up dude" then carried on, 30 min later same again from his brother who added "Ste, come on bro your in a coma and we need you to wake up" but had a slow heart monitor playing on a phone in his pocket that was drowned out by the music, followed by the same from his Girlfriend, an mum etc... leading upto a guy from the local costume store when we paused the music next showing up in a doctors outfit and saying "Sorry it's been 3 years and we should turn off his life support" while playing the heart monitor sound followed by a flat line and a dimming of the lights. I have never seen any one freak out so bad and react so badly to party poppers on a 30th birthday party.

Good fun though, and seeing as he is a philosopher a total mind bender for the rest of his life :p

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
A few years ago, me and a few mate pulled a practical joke on a friends birthday:

Middle of a song every one stood still music faded I looked at my firend an said "Ste, come on wake up dude" then carried on, 30 min later same again from his brother who added "Ste, come on bro your in a coma and we need you to wake up" but had a slow heart monitor playing on a phone in his pocket that was drowned out by the music, followed by the same from his Girlfriend, an mum etc... leading upto a guy from the local costume store when we paused the music next showing up in a doctors outfit and saying "Sorry it's been 3 years and we should turn off his life support" while playing the heart monitor sound followed by a flat line and a dimming of the lights. I have never seen any one freak out so bad and react so badly to party poppers on a 30th birthday party.

Good fun though, and seeing as he is a philosopher a total mind bender for the rest of his life :p

I am wetting myself at that. Wish someone had secretly filmed it!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
How to wake your girlfriend or wife up...

Word of advice once you do it make sure you have hidden all your sharps and other heavy implements :rofl:

[video=youtube;ptpl68MPqCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptpl68MPqCg[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE