Crook blades - ex-files

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
(Title makes me hum a familiar tune:confused:)
Would any of you picklers/preservers/dehydrators/biltong makers/booze makers/etc be interested in swapping some of your wares for a crook knife blade made by me? I am short of seasoned wood, but could handle it at a push.
We are not talking what they charge in the shops, just what you think would be reasonable with your postage etc.:bigok:
Well......Whadya fink?????:mexwave::mexwave::mexwave::mexwave:
You decide how much of whatever.
Just need a PM sent with address, left or right handed and inside or outside ground preferred

Last edited:

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I think it is a great idea Kev

I could offer jerky and pickled onions at the moment, though will be making pickles / chutney in the next few weeks depending on what veg i can get cheap;)

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
I think it is a great idea Kev

I could offer jerky and pickled onions at the moment, though will be making pickles / chutney in the next few weeks depending on what veg i can get cheap;)

Got to be a Xmas budget buster
icon12.gif

I love them all. You decide how much of whatever:deal:.
Just need a PM with address, left or right handed, and inside or outside ground sent:bigok:

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Thats now six gone and a straighty
(Sloe Vodka ( never tasted it before) ansd pickles/etc - another gone for some fireproof gloves, hat and a kneckie, jerky and pickled onions)
Just done a deal for an Ash bow for a couple of spoon knifes (1 left & 1 right) and a "normal" blade

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE