Crkt shinbu, douk douk pat crawford, stu barker thumb knife, ww2 dvds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
CRKT SHINBU £75 POSTED

DOUK DOUK SHEEPSFOOT BLUED BLADE, DOUK DOUK TIKI CHROME With blued blade, Pat Crawford friction folder, handle is made from one piece of steel,Made in Japan. £55 for the three. All are UK legal.

Stu Barker thumb knife, Military History channel dvd and magazine box set (new and unused), Clandestine Warfare of the SOS & SOE book. £35 posted

I am not interesting in splitting anything as i am having a clear out.

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
500x1000px-LL-0216224f_thumbs-up.gif

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
Bump it up.

Shinbu is a work of art. Made in the same factory as the Browning Barker and Cold Steel SK5 Kukri's.

The three pocket knives, well what can i say! The only three pocket knives you will ever need. The Pat Crawford is all stainless steel and the groove on the blade is great for thumb placement for intricate work.

The Douk Douk Stylet has a gun blued blade and is a great slicer. My favourite every day knife is a Douk Douk because they are the slimmest folding knives you can buy but extremely solid with it.

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
Shinbu sold

Stu Barker thumb knife, Military History channel dvd and magazine box set (new and unused), Clandestine Warfare of the SOS & SOE book. £35 posted now £30

DOUK DOUK SHEEPSFOOT BLUED BLADE, DOUK DOUK TIKI CHROME With blued blade, Pat Crawford friction folder, handle is made from one piece of steel,Made in Japan. £55 for the three. All are UK legal. NOW £50

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
Stu Barker thumb knife, Military History channel dvd and magazine box set (new and unused), Clandestine Warfare of the SOS & SOE book. £35 posted now £30 NOW £25

DOUK DOUK SHEEPSFOOT BLUED BLADE, DOUK DOUK TIKI CHROME With blued blade, Pat Crawford friction folder, handle is made from one piece of steel,Made in Japan. £55 for the three. All are UK legal. NOW £45

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
Stu Barker thumb knife, Military History channel dvd and magazine box set (new and unused), Clandestine Warfare of the SOS & SOE book. £35 posted now £30 NOW £25

DOUK DOUK SHEEPSFOOT BLUED BLADE, DOUK DOUK TIKI CHROME With blued blade, Pat Crawford friction folder, handle is made from one piece of steel,Made in Japan. £55 for the three. All are UK legal. NOW £45

Ok i need to get this shifted as i am moving and have them packed up to be posted. I will do the thumb knife, dvd, magazine, book, douk douk, pat crawford friction folder and the douk douk Tiki for £60 posted. First person who says they wants it gets it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE