crafts at the V&A with Stu Mitchell and Robin Wood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
March 24th at the V&A London Stuart Mitchell will be giving a talk titled "web mesters" covering his background in the historic Sheffield cutlery trade moving into the new online communities like BCUK. This is part of the Heritage Crafts Association spring conference titled "Evolving Craft Communities". Other speakers will include Richard Sennett influential sociologist and author of "The Craftsman" lettercutter Lida Kindersley who works in the tradition of Eric Gill and wrote a nice little book on "Apprenticeship" and me on "Bringing Craftsmanship out of the Woods". I hope it will be an interesting day and it is all part of a drive to raise the status and recognition of Great British Craftsmanship, hope some of you can join us, there is an early bird discounted ticket price for early bookings. Here are full details http://www.heritagecrafts.org.uk/ind...pcoming-events

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE