Craft knives and knife making stuff.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sonoftoil

Aug 19, 2004
brighton
IMG_1233.jpgIMG_1237.jpgSOLD1.Hans Karlsson Carving Knife. 50mm blade. One of the best makers of craft knives around. As good as new, it cost me £45 when I bought it. Comes with the birch bark sheath. £12 plus 3.95 p&p.SOLD 2. Svante Djarv Carving knife. 100mm blade. Again barely used. £12 plus 3.95 p&p. SOLD3. Knife making materials. A Puronvarsi blade with enough birch bark to make a handle, plus stainless steel blank to make the bolster and cap, and a piece of moose leather for the sheath. The blade is 100mm long. It cost over £80 for all of it. Selling for £35 plus £3.95 p&p. Sold as a job lot. 4. Reindeer roll and L for knife making. £3 plus £3.95.

Attachments

• IMG_1238.jpg
    IMG_1238.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

sonoftoil

Aug 19, 2004
brighton
Apologies but the photos of the other items haven't uploaded and the note that I can only accept Paypal wasn't added. PM me your email and I'll send them over to you.

sonoftoil

Aug 19, 2004
brighton
It is still available. It's parcelled up ready to go. I can only take PayPal if that's alright with you. I'll PM my details to you.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Hi,

Please can you clarify what's left? I'm a bit confused by the op listing.

Thanks and sorry.

sonoftoil

Aug 19, 2004
brighton
Hi,

Sorry but I can't for the life of me work out how to put sold in red on my post. The only thing left is the antler I'm afraid.

Ade

Sieddy

Nov 12, 2016
Oxford uk
I received the Puronvarsi blade and knife making materials last week, they were delivered in Super quick time and this is top quality kit! Hopefully all do these fab materials justice and post the resultant knife up on here some point soon!
Thanks very much :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE