Couple of knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Knife one.

Bushie knife, scandi grind, 01 tool steel blade, 3 mm thick, overall length 204 mm, blade 95 mm, 25 mm wide.

Handle stabilised Burr Elm, brass pins and tube. I will make a sheath for it, either RH or LH choice of colour, natural, Brown or black.

£100 all in.

Knife two.

I described this knife in more details and more pics a while back here

Scandi grind, 01 tool steel, 7 1/4" long, the blade has a straight back, much as prefered by Mors Korchanski, is 3 1/4" long and 3/4" wide, 2.5mm thick, should perform the same bushcraft tasks, albeit maybe be more slowly. The handle scales as one of the Rosewoods, almost dark yellow and brown. Easy to keep discreetly out of sight due to it's size. This one will make a good carving knife/neck knife, capable to perform most bushie tasks, easy and confortable to manipulate due to the nicely rounded shape of the handle. I'll make a neck sheath to go with it.
Mustard etched blade.

£80 all in. SOLD

DSCN0036-1.jpg

DSCN0038-2.jpg

Last edited:

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Someone buy this please! They are excellent knives which are real quality, you won't be disappointed!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE