Couple more knives for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
DSC_0132.jpgDSC_0131.jpgI have for sale a couple of very nice knives

First up a Greg Ventners of Scotland bushcraft model in 4mm O1 ( woodlore clone type ) with creamy white antler handle and red liners, this comes with a brown leather belt sheath DSC_0133.jpgDSC_0134.jpg

Price is £80 now £75 on this one complete with UK second class postage now sold

Also I have a Stu Barker mini neck knife with convex edge and ivory coloured handle over blue liners pouch leather sheath and £35 now £25 for this one

PM me for more info and see photo below in post no 15

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Sorry about the quality of the photos but I trust you get an idea of teh full shape etc ,but as I said it is a typical Woodlore copy , please note the fire steel is not available

Will do some of teh small knife later when I get back home

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Sorry camera not working properly have some on my phone if you pm me an e-mail address I will send you them

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Stu Barker PSK still available and reduced to £30

Can send piccy via e-mail if you pm me with your addy

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I'm tempted by the PSK to do a re-handle but I'm dithering so will help you out and put the pic up here for you Steve. :D

photo1.jpg

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
If it's still here I'll take the StuB. Thought I'd lost my other one one time and was nearly in tears!! PM me your PP address or I can do a direct bank transfer.

Cheers

Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE