Country Innovation Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bartooon

Nomad
Aug 1, 2007
New Forest
Country Innovation Trousers - I think they are the Falcon model. Although they are labelled 32" waist, my size, they are just a little too tight around the backside for me. They would definitely be best suited to someone with a slender posterior! The leg length is also 32". They are waterproof (but are not over-trousers) and being poly cotton are pretty much silent to wear. They have two zippered side pockets and a zippered back pocket. There is also a stud fastening pocket on the right thigh, which incorporates another zip pocket on the front of it. The belt has gone astray somewhere.

I have only worn them a handful of times, so they are in extremely good condition, with one exception. There are some marks on the back of the left leg, which I assume are bleach splashes. They are not overly obtrusive, but are visible (see photo).

I believe these trousers currently retail for £95 but I need the space and so i am looking for just £12 to your door. I would prefer PayPal or cash, but a cheque is fine too.

006.jpg009.jpg010.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE