cord end whistles - where can I get them

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Looking for a couple of cord end whistles but can't find a UK retailer outside ebay which I don't use.

Anyone have a source?

Only looking for 2 pref not put together

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Never heard of them! Can you please describe and you may get some replies. Hope this is of help?Cheers Stuart.

promazine

Aug 8, 2015
United Kingdom
I think they are basically like a lanyard bead - except it's a whistle. They can go on zipper pulls etc.

Sorry Corso - I don't know anywhere other than ebay I'm afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I did notice that….that's why I commented that it was his friend.

Either pay over the odds or join the world's biggest marketplace.

Each to their own on that one.

It's also very useful as a contact finding place. The first link has a phone number (the fellow is in Plymouth) and can be phoned to order one would presume :dunno:
01752 548 801

The second link has both email and phone number in his Contact bit, and he's in Suffolk.

M

Last edited:

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
It's also very useful as a contact finding place. The first link has a phone number

M

That is the way I use the bay of evil.
I dislike the cut that paypal and suchlike take even if the money is a refund so I try to go direct if the supplier will do so, if not I go elsewhere. Most legit sellers will do a credit card payment over the phone.

Rob.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I do take your point, though I admit I'm inclined to think on paypal as an insurance that I'll get my money back if things go amiss…..and on that note, they have certainly refunded me pdq when goods did not arrive. I can't complain there.
I do think that sellers end up with a lot less than they expect from the price that their goods sell at though.
I like that I can buy from anywhere in the world, easily, simply, and on the whole I have had very little problem with any of it.
It's an enormous on-line marketplace, and well worth a squint through even just for comparison shopping.

M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE