Cooking Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Time for another clearout of surplus kit - this time from the cookers and pots boxes :) :

Optimus Nova+

Used, but in good condition. Comes with burner, pump, 450ml fuel botltle (some scratches to white print), 'magic tool', windshield and carry bag. Little plastic strap that attaches the dust cap to the pump has been slightly melted but still intact and functional

£75 including RMSD
novaused.jpg

Primus Omnifuel

Very little use. Includes burner, pump, 2 Fuel bottles (570ml and 1.5 litre), windshield, carry bag, pump grease and spare jets for kerosene and gas, along with maintenance tool.

£95 including RMSD SOLD

Optimus 91 "purple flame"

Unused in box. Similar to a Trangia - Aluminium construction - real shiny brass burner :D (but no simmer ring).

£35 posted
purpleflame.jpg

Kelly Kettles!

From the 'Kelly Kettle Company' - Aluminium. Fired up once in the back garden to test, then stored in the 'kit cupboard' so blackened inside the chimney for that 'improved heat transfer' ;)

Large one - 2.5 pint - £30 posted SOLD
Small one - 1 pint - £25 posted SOLD

or both for £50 delivered

Bulldog Brand pan set

In Aluminium and unused - 3 nesting pots - 2 with lids, the outer one with a frypan lid, includes a potl-lifter as part of the set. Approximate pot sizes left to right are 1.6l, 1.6l and 1.3l.

£25 posted
bulldogs.jpg

Crusader Messtin and lid

Brand new and shiney - never been used!

£12 posted SOLD

Evernew Titanium Solo cook set

Again, boxed and never been used :rolleyes:. Includes large and small pans with lids, a small (300ml) mug, titanium mini fork and spoon set, and titanium pot-lifter in it's own little bag, and a mesh bag to contain the whole set.

£55 posted SOLD

Folding stainless trivet

Unused (beginning to see a pattern here? :D) - Comes with canvas carrying pouch - Angle between arms can be adjusted for different sized pots and pans - will support a 3 litre kettle according to the box :)

£16 posted (MSR kettle not included!) SOLD

Any questions? - please ask!

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

Rigel

Aug 6, 2010
maidenhead
Received Evernew Titanium Solo today. Very pleased with it, exactly what I wanted and brand new too. Quick turnaround as well.
Thanks!!!

Greg

charlieh

Apr 26, 2010
Staffordshire
Received my bits the otherday, many thanks for the quick shipping, going to have my first kelly kettle brew on the weekend :) I cant wait

Thanks again

Charlie

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE